Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there anything shampoo/product/mixture i can use to make my hair grow longer. Im a guy by the way...?

noIs there anything shampoo/product/mixture i can use to make my hair grow longer. Im a guy by the way...?
There is nothing you can do to make it grow faster, it only grows 1/4 to 1/2 inch per month. Some say put vitamins in your shampoo but all that does is make your shampoo smell. Your hair is made of dead cells so vitamins applied to the hair itself are waisted. Taking vitamins will help improve the health of your hair as well as the rest of your body, but still wont help it grow. Having it trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks will also help prevent split ends %26amp; improve helth as wellIs there anything shampoo/product/mixture i can use to make my hair grow longer. Im a guy by the way...?
No, but you can bend your head upside down while you're in the shower washing it. Give it a good massage and that will bring the blood to the follicles which will in turn cause more circulation in the scalp...which causes your hair to grow faster. I do this every time I wash my hair and it grows really fast. When I color my hair I can see the roots 2 days later.
i don't think so - just gotta leave it alone for a while and let it do it's thing.
I find that fructis makes my hair much stronger. I'm a guy.
i dont think so

No comments:

Post a Comment