Monday, August 23, 2010

How to avoid a fluffy bad hair day after a shampoo wash and advice needed on hair products?

When I don't wash my hair for a few days and its so manageable I can style it exactly the way I want it! It looks totally awesome BUT its not at all shiny in fact its greasy dull and I feel dirty!





If I shampoo my hair and even condition it and use gel or wax my hair is fluffy out of control sticks up and even if I use a tonne of product its still hard to put it into the style I like it looks rubbish!





Is there a way I can have the manageable easy to style benefit of natural unwashed hair without the dull greasy dirty look!? I have fine hair





Thanx!How to avoid a fluffy bad hair day after a shampoo wash and advice needed on hair products?
don't touch it a lot and it shouldnt get greasy. if you hairspray and tease the roots it should be okay not to wash for a few days. as for the frizzy part, use redken smooth down serumHow to avoid a fluffy bad hair day after a shampoo wash and advice needed on hair products?
This should go under a different section o.O





If your hair is always fluffy, its probably too thick. I got my hair thinned so it wasn't so ';fluffy';. Also, don't go a few days without bathing, that's kinda....disgusting. Also, why don't you straighten your hair? That will definitely smooth it down and make it look better, plus it will also thin your hair out...





Good luck..
use this:





http://www.beautybasicsupply.com/RUSK-Sh鈥?/a>





not a lot of build-up, but it polishes your hair, making it shiny and allows you to use with other products to style or it can be used alone. I love it
After you wash your hair give it a long cold rinse as that flattens the cuticles down %26amp; stop it been frizzy...use less products as that is what is making it greasy the next day..just dry it with a hair dryer %26amp; a tiny bit of product...
i'm just taking notes
i know watcha meen about the fluffyness after a hair wash....





well apparently its real bad to use normall shampoo... or sulphate shampoo.. (apparently) as its like washing your fave sweater with detegent.... (i never wash clothes... im presuming washing ur favourite sweater with detergent is bad..) so just wash ur hair with conditioner.... it should make ur hair... like..... good... yea.....





anyyyyway i used to use hair mousse and all that stuff and then i got an allergic reaction....... so now i just use normall conditioner as a hair product... tresseme is the best.... it styles it and leaves it shiny... and it wont stay rock hard for as long...... but it like..... keeps holding it..... yea.... :)





excuse my spelling mistakes im a very bad speller..

No comments:

Post a Comment