Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have an Asian black hair type?what kind of shampoo or hair product can i use to improve my hair?

I have a straight,sorta long hair.i got this haircut lately and its kinda rough.Is there any hair product that i can use ti make it smooth,silky,and straight?


pantene is not working too wellI have an Asian black hair type?what kind of shampoo or hair product can i use to improve my hair?
improve what? black is beautiful ;-) i've got the same kind of hair.





i personally use ';bed head'; products and love them.





also you might want to have it dyed (professionally) ';blue black'; or


';jet black'; or if ur courageous go in and get blue highlights added- but that takes a certain kinda girl to pull that off.





good luck I have an Asian black hair type?what kind of shampoo or hair product can i use to improve my hair?
I know your pain! Im black and mexican. I straighten my hair with a simple Vidal Sasson flat iron (available at CVS, Right Aid, Wallgreens, etc) and instead of heavy hair oils in tubs that weight my hair down, or gels that have alchohol that strip its moisture, I use Olive Oil Spray Oil. I spray it on lightly (I like to put it on the peices I'm flattening) , flatten my hair, then wrap it so it lays flat, changing the direction (left or right) each night so my hair doesnt just lay flat on one side. Or if wrapping is too tiresome, sleep on a satin pillowcase, as cotten ones suck the moisture right out of our hair.
i noticed that my hair looks rough because of frizzes and flyaways, not because it's necessarly rough. but i use head and shoulders [smooth and silky in a white and pink bottle], green tea with lime juice, and two drops of olive oil to tame frizzes.. green tea and lime juice to add shine. and shampoo because it smells good (:
something that would make it shiny it look really sleak when u have shampoo with that!! the best kind that i used like that, that actually works is herbel essences! it great u should try it
try suave i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment