Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What product can I use to shampoo my carpet in my car?

need something somewhat strong to get some stains out of the floor of my car.What product can I use to shampoo my carpet in my car?
carpet shampooWhat product can I use to shampoo my carpet in my car?
I like any of the spray foam carpet cleaners.
Spot shot is good if its just a spot. If its the whole carpet rent a rug Dr. or hire a professional.
There's a yellow can of spray foam called tough stuff for that. at Auto zone, wal mart or wherever.


But if you rent a steamer it would really do the job...
DAWN DISH SOAP
I personally use dawn dish soap diluted with water!!!! it works better than anything i have tried.
carpet shampoo
oxiclean





http://www.oxiclean.com/default2.asp
Spray oxyclean on the spots if there are any and then use some form of foam carpet cleaner. The oxyclean has worked the best by far.
Go to a place like Advance auto parts or even Oreillys and see what they reccommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment