Saturday, August 21, 2010

What home recipe can i use to shampoo the product build up out of my hair?

Okay, it's not a home recipe, but it's *cheap*--Neutrogena shampoo and conditioner. Every three months, I use it for about two weeks, and then I can switch back to some more expensive salon system. Neutrogena is great for removing other shampoos' and conditioners' build up.What home recipe can i use to shampoo the product build up out of my hair?
Head%26amp;SHoulders, or Garnier fructisse anti-dandruff shampoo+conditioner.What home recipe can i use to shampoo the product build up out of my hair?
A stylist told me that at hair trade shows, their secret to prepping the models' hair is to wash it with Dawn dish detergent, which is a degreaser. They then lightly condition it. She recommended that I try that once per month at the time because I had hard water and lots of buildup. I thought it worked really well.
I am not sure if there is a home remedy for it but using a great shampoo that is made for build up 2-3 times a week like Resolve by Joico will help protect your hair for the damaging effects of product build up.
the best way is natural lemon juice, although bottled is ok. the acidic values not too high, gets out soap curds and, you can use it as a natural hiliter.


another good way is 2 first use a clarifying shampoo, suave makes a real good one, then proceed w/ the juice, comb it thru, leave on 2 mins., rinse.
Vinegar or Tea. Both are astringents. Tea may make it curly, beer gives it body and eggs or mayonnaise will condition it. I have tried them all and all work.


Check out the link for many homemade recipes.
If you are blonde, white vinegar - about a quarter cup in half a gallon of warm water, as your very last rinse. If you have darker hair, cider vinegar - same mixture.


Shampoos specifically for removing product build up do not have to be expensive.


Also, alternating between products will help.
I use my regular shampoo and a baking soda mix. This was used by hairdresser after a show in which she used a whole bottle of hairspray on my head! I have been using this ever since and it works great without damaging my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment