Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are the BEST hair products that you've come across (shampoo, conditioner, straighteners, curlers, ect.)

I have extremely dry and coarse hair, dark and straight (although it tends towards wavy)... The best moisturizer/deep conditioner that I found is this stuff from Japan called Clay Esthe Pack by Molto Bene. It's a clayish deep conditioner and my hair feels incredible after I use it.What are the BEST hair products that you've come across (shampoo, conditioner, straighteners, curlers, ect.)
I have tried every shampoo and conditioner there is, and finally found the best one for me. Dove. I spoke to my hair stylist and she said it really is a good shampoo. It really made my hair soft, smooth, and seemed to repair the damage. I highly recommend it. It's not even expensive!What are the BEST hair products that you've come across (shampoo, conditioner, straighteners, curlers, ect.)
There was a test done afew months back on a t.v. station and they checked many brands even the shop ones and they came up with Head %26amp; Sholders being the best shampoo and Suave being the best conditioner........
Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner


I do not use heated hair appliances. I use Dr. Miracles or Revlon Realisitic Relaxers. I use the plastic snap on magnetic rollers with smooth barrel. Any Doo Grow hair care products or Dr. Miracles hair care products. Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. Mane 'N Tail Carrot Oil Creme. Mane 'N Tail Daily Leave in Hair Conditioner Spray. Isoplus Oil Sheen Hair Spray. They all work really well for my hair needs.
chi straighteners


sunsilk and john frieda shampoo and conditioner for your haircolor


there amazing
I would say John freida for your shampoos and conditionars, but styleing wise go with the sexyhair products! Then have things for basically all hair types.
biosilk sunglitz - this stuff is amazing. You towel dry your hair and add a few drops and rub it into your damp hair. it smells amazing and makes your hair shiny, and soft. Love it. Use it every day

No comments:

Post a Comment