Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can use too much shampoo and different conditioner/hair products damage your hair?

For example, I use John Freida shampoo for frizzy curly hair and for the conditioner, I use Garnier Fruitics. Would that damage your hair?





And after the shower, I would use mousse, then I use Garnier Fruitics hair products as known as defrizz cream.





Would that damage your hair?





Another question, how in the world do you ';lathe'; your hair?





Like I know you have to use quarter sized shampoo and put it in your hair, but for me, it doesn't get foamy or soapy when I use quarter sized shampoo, so it makes me wanting more shampoo.





How do you do it?Can use too much shampoo and different conditioner/hair products damage your hair?
I have thick coarse curly hair, and I usually have to shampoo twice to get it to lather. I always use more than a quarter size. It does not damage your hair using different brands of products.





However, those types of products (non-professional) contain high levels of alcohol, and can dry out your hair. I would try Rusk, or Back to Basics, or Matrix, (3 brands I use). They contain less alcohol, and I experience less build up on my hair.





Also make sure you are only washing once every two days or less, because washing everyday is hard on the hair. Also, if you heat style get a spray on protectant.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment