Monday, August 23, 2010

Is Bed Head Shampoo a good product ?

Hi I have been shopping around for a good shampoo. I have tried several and only a couple have turned out to work for me. I was recommended Bed Head ( moisture maniac ). I have not yet used it it's sitting in my bedroom shelf but if anyone knows of a great product or has used this shampoo please send feedback.Is Bed Head Shampoo a good product ?
What are you wanting the shampoo to do? Moisturize I am assuming since you mentioned ';moisture maniac';... I have not used Bed Head, but my sister who is a cosmetologist likes their products. I use and love Herbal Essence.





Have you ever noticed how great your hair feels after you take a shower at a friends house and use their product which is different from your own? Using a different brand day by day might help. For example, one day use Herbal Essence and the next use Bed Head. Maybe mixing one brand with another works as well, like Herbal Essence shampoo with Bed Head conditioner.





Hope you find what you are looking for!!Is Bed Head Shampoo a good product ?
any shampoo you get is to harsh for ur hair.


Just shampoo once a week and the rest of the time co-wash with any moisturising conditioner.


You wont believe how economic and wonderful this is for ur hair.


Co-wash info


http://beautifulvenusfairy.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>





shampoo info


http://beautifulvenusfairy.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment