Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone had any problems with the new VIVE pro product shampoo and conditioner??

Since I have started using the product I have an itchy scalp and where ever my hair touches itches also like my earsHas anyone had any problems with the new VIVE pro product shampoo and conditioner??
Yes I have periodic problems with different shampoos. I try to use a different shampoo %26amp; conditioner each month or so. The VIVE products are enriched with lots of vitamins %26amp; minerals and you may be having an allergic reaction. I get itchy with Pantene products, but not with Pantene knock-offs. The VIVE products also made me VERY itchy. To the point that I had to re-wash my hair within an hour or two of using it. It was unbearable. I gave the shampoo to my sister and she hasn't had a problem with them. Just switch to another kind!Has anyone had any problems with the new VIVE pro product shampoo and conditioner??
STOP NOW and find another shampoo it could get worse
I haven't used the new VIVE pruducts. I was thinking about trying them but I found another brand (Garnier Fructis) that seems to be working pretty good. My guess is that you're allergic or maybe you're skin is sensitive to something in the product.
i used the vive conditioner and thought it kindof sucked it felt something like Suave or something cheap like that...all watered down..i wont buy it again.
I'm frustrated because I love VIVE shampoo and conditioner, and then they subdivided the product into several different types and I can't get the one that works for me. The new ones don't work for me at all.





Your situation sounds similar to my husband and two daughters. They cannot use certain shampoos. It might be worthwhile to look at the ingredients at the back of the shampoo bottle and see what chemicals are different from the ones you normally use. It may be that you are allergic to certain chemicals in that shampoo. Do a process of elimination by looking at shampoos you can use and see what is different. Then avoid any shampoos with those chemicals. That's what we have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment