Monday, August 23, 2010

How to avoid a fluffy bad hair day after a shampoo wash and advice needed on hair products?

Basically when I don't wash my hair for a few days and its so manageable I can style it exactly the way I want it! It looks totally awesome BUT its not at all shiny in fact its greasy dull and I feel dirty!





If I shampoo my hair and even condition it and use gel or wax my hair is fluffy out of control sticks up and even if I use a tonne of product its still hard to put it into the style I like it looks rubbish!





Is there a way I can have the manageable easy to style benefit of natural unwashed hair without the dull greasy dirty look!?How to avoid a fluffy bad hair day after a shampoo wash and advice needed on hair products?
Use a product called Mira hair oil


I used to have dull , dry hair problem as well until I tried it


You simply take the oil apply it on the scalp and leave in for 30 minutes


and then wash out- it sets your scalp oil production to normal levels


also when you out and about you can also take some of the oil and smooth between your hands and apply on your hair, it will add moisture and also tame any frizz


by the way you might also try and minimize the use of commercial shampoos as they dry out your hair- use a natural shampoo instead


Also dull dry hair is caused by shampoos and this Mira oil will remove the toxins left behind by these commercial shampoos


which means your hair will not get dry and dull


- I believe their site is http://www.growfabuloushair.com/index.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment