Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the best products for african-american hair that is NOT relaxed? like shampoos and conditioners?

I went natural probably like a year ago and I just get my hair straightened. But, recently I have been searching for some new shampoo and conditioner. A friend told me to get some Elasta QP, I used it and it was ok. But, afterwords I read the bottle for the conditioner and it has 2 types of alcohol in it. What are some good products for african american hair that does not contain alcohol?What are the best products for african-american hair that is NOT relaxed? like shampoos and conditioners?
I use a product called Wen that's all natural and doesn't dry out your hair like shampoo. It's a cleansing conditioner so it cleans like a shampoo and you can also use it to condition your hair. I don't have any other conditioners. I've also used V05 moisture milks shampoo and this is great and leave my hair full of moisture, too. You can also look into natural and organic shampoos like Yes to Carrots and Giovanni because they don't contain the harsh ingredients that regular shampoo contains.What are the best products for african-american hair that is NOT relaxed? like shampoos and conditioners?
hey I don't know much about products for african american hair but I did get some new shampoo and conditioner called kronos ITS SO AMAZING!! It does EXACTLY what it says on the site. If you like it don't get it from that site its too expensive, go through ebay you can get the kit for 50 rather than 100





http://kronos.glow.com/dms1068/?gclid=CN鈥?/a>
Wait let me talk black ..... Girl shave them nappy head and get urself a weave!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment