Saturday, August 21, 2010

What product in addition to curls shampoo can i use to make my hair get curls?

maybe a list of good scruching gel and steps on how i can use it to curl my hair What product in addition to curls shampoo can i use to make my hair get curls?
I have tried all curling products under the sun. For me, I find gels sticky and they make hair more frizzy. But I use a gel spray by Garnier Fructis. When I want to curl my hair, i use Sunsilk Waves of Envy shampoo and conditioner. They also have a spray that enhances your curls called beach waves. You can let your hair dry naturally, which makes it less frizzy, or blow dry it with a diffuser. Add the spray and a de-frizzing cream before you begin to blow dry all over. When you touch your hair a lot, it makes it frizzy so cover your hand with a towel and scrunch it that way. I can't even tell you how much of a difference it makes. So scrunch it as you blow dry and when you finish you can add more curl spray and a flexible hair spray. Don't add any gel or creams to your hair and scrunch it when it is dry. Apply any ';wet'; products to your hair when it is wet. they will only make your hair frizzy. I hope this helps!! :)What product in addition to curls shampoo can i use to make my hair get curls?
Got to B has good curling products stay away from mouses it will only frizz. Be careful with shampoos that advertise curl they may have a little perm solution in them. I have practiced cosmotology since 92 And have personally permed hair with pert and prell shampoos. So even if u end up with curl u will also end up with cotton candy hair eventually. =(
I use:


samy get curls gel (mix a nickel-sized amount with water, comb through hair with fingers)


VO5 curl scrunching spray %26amp; heat protection (spray hair, scrunch)


for a weightless gel to keep frizz down, try Biolage gelee.



you can use your hand and curl your hair then blow dry it and it makes your curls more curly.
rollers or large barrel tongs


theres this product called 'Go Curly' but i dont know how it will work for you





anyways, take care! xxx michela
i use a green fructis gel that works good for me and any strong hair spray. or any bed head products are good too

No comments:

Post a Comment