Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best hair shampoo&conditioner product? sunsilk, herbal essence, or garnier?

I've been using garnier for years now, and to be honest, just like in the commercials, I am able to make a knot with my hair... that wasn't the case before I was using their products! and it shows how much stronger and durable it has become, so if thats what you are looking for, invest in their shampoos, conditioners, and deep conditioners!What is the best hair shampoo%26amp;conditioner product? sunsilk, herbal essence, or garnier?
They are all labels..I am very faund of suave...86 cents a bottle and their conditoner works the best for me and i have very frizzy hair.. niceWhat is the best hair shampoo%26amp;conditioner product? sunsilk, herbal essence, or garnier?
Sunsilk
none.


Pantene!!
I like herbal essences, but its the only one out of your list that I have used
None of them!





The absolute best is the new brand called ORGANIX.





Organix has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing!





You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc.





You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/


.
Of those three, garnier, but I like to use L'oreal.
neither. aveda


http://www.aveda.com
i like garnier
i really like herbal essences hello hydration.


it keeps my hair healthy and my hair isn't dry anymore
Garnier, then Herbal then sunsilk
i think sunsilk. it workes for me. atleast the purple sunsilk does.
I've tried all three of those shampoos and conditioners, Herbal Essence is the best one. John Frieda and Aussie 3 minute miracle are also good.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment