Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which brand of shampoo is consistantly rated as the best quality hair care product in the market?

I talking about a brand available in most shops or hair dressers.Which brand of shampoo is consistantly rated as the best quality hair care product in the market?
panteneWhich brand of shampoo is consistantly rated as the best quality hair care product in the market?
the best brand of shampoo and conditioner that i have used ( and my friends) is DOVE. it is really moisturising and gives a sleek and shiny finish.





though many have said that itz pantene, i think pantene causes hairfall and makes ur hair brittle.
i av got longdark hair which is dry ive just changed my brand from elvive which i used for a good hile to loreal which i bought ot of the salon its absolutly brill your hair is glowing a smells lovely an fresh so try it
NEXLUS is the best brand of shampoo...its great its professianl...you will find it at the dresser and now walmart... it might sound cheap because its sold at walmart ...but it's the same stuff and you will love it...it might run you $10 a bottle ....shampoo%26amp;conditioner
Pantene is the best selling shampoo and conditioner world wide...





Pantene Pro-V is the world's number one shampoo, and has been since 1995. It is sold in virtually every country, in tens of thousands of superstores, grocery stores, drug stores, kiosks, and tiny corner markets.
I don't know about its rate , but I've been used Aussie shampoo for a month and it's amazing shampoo! You can't find it easily.
tresemme
Nexxus, Paul Mitchell, %26amp; Pantene
Drug store brand: Pantene has had an excellent reputation for at least 10 years that I know of.





Salon: Alterna and Pureology, Redken





I have used these brands for a few years now and love them.


I get great results.





I have used Nexus, Biolage, and Paul Mitchell. They are ok at best. Nexus is better than Paul Mitchell. The stylists that I have been to don't recommend these products.





My current stylist recommended Pureology (color hair) and Alterna. I've used Alterna before and just loved it.





I don't know if there is one brand because there are different hair types. I don't think one company can be great across the board.





Best seller? I'm sure. It's probably a drug store brand, without a doubt.





edit: Salon products change fairly often. Paul Mitchell and Nexus have been around a long time and still continue to be sold in salons. (at least 30+ years)





edit again: In that case, Paul Mitchell. It is sold in probably at least 95% if not 100% of salons. I see it everywhere. It is also sold in grocery and drug stores.





edit: It could be that Paul Mitchell has a great distribution strategy. I don't think it's related to quality. I talk with stylists regularly and I'll tell them how I feel about Paul Mitchell not being very good and they agree. Not one stylist has disagreed with me. I will say that I like the price and have tried it again to see if maybe it has changed but not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment