Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoos & conditioners can make hair long really fast, or even any hair products?

Anything?What shampoos %26amp; conditioners can make hair long really fast, or even any hair products?
None. Hair grows 1/2 inch per month and nothing you put on it or eat can change that.What shampoos %26amp; conditioners can make hair long really fast, or even any hair products?
buy extenstions!
mane 'n tail shampoo and conditioner....I'm sure you've seen it before.


and Redken shampoos and conditioners. I am a certified hairstylist and these are some of the products I use, especially Redken. When I was in school for cosmetology I was told by many of my teachers that the reason my hair didn't grow long fast is because I was using wal mart shampoos and conditioners....so I started buying my products from salons (even though they are expensive) and my hair started growing fast. I had highlighted my hair in June and now you can see my roots like crazy. My brown roots are like 4 inches then it becomes my blonde highlights. I need to get it fixed already. ALSO, they told me to take vitamins. Everyone needs to take vitamins anyways. The best vitamins to take though are from wal mart in the pharmacy section and they're about 3 bucks and it's for hair skin and nails. It's called Biotin. I've also been taking those as well it has also contributed to my fast growing hair.





P.S. Sorry this was so long, I kind of get into topics when I start talking about them.





P.S. 2 PANTENE IS THE WORSE SHAMPOO YOU COULD EVER USE ON YOUR HAIR. Like all wal mart brands it has wax and dish detergent chemicals in it, but more than other brands. That is the reason people get dandruff and eventually, dry hair. We also learned about this in school as well, because I used to use Herbal Essence and my teacher looked at me and said ';don't ever use those products again, you're going to become a hairstylist now and those brands are bad....you have to use what you would recommend and I would never recommend those products';





And yes, you're hair can grow faster than it's supposed to if you use the right stuff.
i know biotin shampoo does make your hair grow. but it may take a while to grow, maybe about a month or so.
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!








btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
They're is the pantene shampoo and conditionor . I forgot what it was called bt it helped my grow hair way faster . Its the one that has the light purple cap .
Garnier Fructis Lenght and Strenght Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment