Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there a shampoo or a product that will make your hair grow fast?

nope.Is there a shampoo or a product that will make your hair grow fast?
No there's nothing. Hair will grow at it's own rate depending on how healthy your body is determines how much growth you will get each month.


Excercising and massaging the scalp are good ways to promote new growth - but these changes aren't going to be noticable in a week, hair just doesn't grow that fast.Is there a shampoo or a product that will make your hair grow fast?
Mane N Tail.





It is the shampoo and conditioner that is used on horses, but it is sold basically wherever human shampoos are. I have been using it for years, and even after my first week of using it both women AND MEN were noticing my hair growing longer.
I'm not sure but you can do these things and it will make your hair grow fast and healthy.


Once a week put oil in your hair for a night. Wash it out the next morning.


Take vitamins.


And trim your hair every 3 weeks and your hair will be healthy and longer =]
Believe it or not, Garnier Fructis Length and Strength actually really worked...even though people say it's impossible.


I have heard greats things from that horse shampoo that was mentioned in another post.





Also...take hair vitamins. Folic Acid makes your hair grow about double as fast.
hmmm.... I belive there was one by pantene. look in a store. it has a light purple cap.





and if you find one. let me know. i'm soooo with ya on the fast growing hair shampoo !
No but I've been taking multivitamins and my hair and nails are growing so fast that people are noticing.
No...There isn't....Mane and tail and all those Shampoo's just make your hair STRONGER not make your hair grow faster.
I have a blog that may give you some tips on growing hair, http://thelonghairdiaries.blogspot.com/ i hope it helps you :)
garnier fructis long and strong

No comments:

Post a Comment