Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best shampoo product?

matrixWhat is the best shampoo product?
Head and Shoulders.What is the best shampoo product?
If you don't have much money to spend then I like Pantene and Herbal Essence....if you have a little more to spend then I would definitely say matrix
Suave shampoo and conditioner in one.
pantene!!!!
Pantine.
since you ask what is the best, i a not going to think about buget. if you have processed fine hair, oscar blandi is the best. if you have think hair, frederic fekkai is the best.
Chi products! Chi shampoo, Chi conditioner, and Chi silk infusion treatment. These products can only be bought by a licensed hair dresser. Your hairdresser should be able to sale you these products or get them for you at a discounted price.
tresemme or heat and play. Tressemme is the number choice in my oppinion thogh. I think 2 in 1 shampoo-conditioners suck, in the long run they damage your hair.
Redken
DOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg i am sooo in love w/ dove...
Fanese
It really depends on your hair type...
I like Garnier Fructis and Sunsilk (the pink one). I alternate between the two every week to prevent build-up on my hair.
depends on what you need it for i use panteen because my hair id damaged but fructic garnier (porbably not spelled right) is great to
I'm with cutie pie on this one, Matrix, hands down.
it depends on the person
Garnier Fructus or Tresemme
I think that Motions is the best shampoo.
Rusk, a salon product but it is wonderful....it doesn't leave a heavy film with the shampoo or conditioner...they ave a full line of products. I have had good luck with it.





I also love Oscar Blandi.....get it at Sephora.
head and shoulders!
Samy from www.samysalon.com
herbal essence cirus lift it really nice gives your hair lots of volume and smells so good.
IMHO ...It depends on the texture of your hair.. Best Caucasion hair care is herbal essence ..best african american hair care is Dark and Lovely??
what ever makes your hair the prettiest!
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V!
pureology
Dove moisturizing shampoo
Aveda Rosemary Mint!!
Gotta go Head %26amp; Shoulders...

No comments:

Post a Comment