Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love to use all natural beauty product..How can I make an 'organic' or 'natural' shampoo?

I like to use home products for beauty purposes. Example, I make face masks from honey and what not. How can I make an actual, cleaning shampoo?I love to use all natural beauty product..How can I make an 'organic' or 'natural' shampoo?
Just so you know its already been done yo. Trader Joes has a few shampoos and conditioners made from all sorts of fruits and whatnot thats all natural.I love to use all natural beauty product..How can I make an 'organic' or 'natural' shampoo?
As to doing it ';naturally'; at home I have no idea.


But I do know that there are places out there that make all natural shampoos - my mom was really into it for a while.





There's a brand called Avalon you can get at health food stores (I'd check there for any actually, most have quite a selection of natural beauty products) as well as cheaper lines such as Suave Natural which you can get at target.





I have personally never really liked natural shampoo. The chemicals in regular shampoo that clean your hair are absent in natural shampoo and as a result I got a lot of build-up on my hair and would have to do a chamomile tea clense on it once a week to keep it from looking greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment