Monday, August 23, 2010

Pantene pro v shampoo/conditioner causes build-up, but i don't use any styling products...

like gel, mousse, leave in conditioners, hairsprays, heat protectors, etc. so will the shampoo and conditioner cause build-up in my hair still??Pantene pro v shampoo/conditioner causes build-up, but i don't use any styling products...
Switch shampoo...try WEN...its not really shampoo...but it is soo good...Pantene pro v shampoo/conditioner causes build-up, but i don't use any styling products...
I was told a long time ago to always have 2 brands of shampoo and conditioner on hand. One that is your daily user, and one to use just one day out of the week to ward off any build up. That is a lesson that I have always used for the past 25 years, and I dont seem to have any build up issues. I have Grand Fruiticis (sp) and Pantene Pro V in my shower stall.



I have no idea what you're talking about.





But shampoo and conditioner should never cause buildup.


Try switching to a different shampoo.


It could be that you have a oily scalp, or your dead skin cells are building up. Try using a good clarifying shampoo and see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment