Monday, August 23, 2010

Do people really care what is in the products they buy, like soaps and shampoos and makeup? ?

Please tell me if you would chose either generic or natural brands, why or why not. Do people really care what is in the products they buy, like soaps and shampoos and makeup? ?
No, I honestly don't care as long as it does the job.Do people really care what is in the products they buy, like soaps and shampoos and makeup? ?
I dont usually care about generic brands but when it comes to shampoos i usually buy them from salons because they have lower ph levels and dont dry out hair as much plus protect color treated hair better usually, i dont think it matters with make-up unless its super cheapy horrible quality or your skin has special needs .. i guess for soaps and everything the most important thing to look at is the ingredients and what works best for you whether its natural or cheap
What you have to pay attention to, (If you really care) is the price difference. if it is more then five dollars off the Brand name, it is probably no good, just vaguely compare the ingredient lists, you want a shampoo and conditioner with alot of vitamins, so be sure to make sure that is a key concern. I recommend Pantene.
for my hair it has HAS to be shampoo and conditioner by tresemme, hairspray tresssemme, and umm before i straighten my hair it has to be After party by bed head, and my light brown eye shadows have to be mac, and my dark grey and my white eye shadows, im a lil more leanyant but i prefer mac, for my foundations, and mascara and eyeliner, all has to be mac, my hair serum is a bedhead brand,....... and i use what i use because i like to look my best 24 /7
shampoo: herbal essences.


i have thick hair and i love how their shampoos/ conditioners work on me





makeup: only mineral wear, i dont want to break out





soap: like fashwash? only BIORE. stops acne from popping up. i also like clean and clear





*little miss fashionista





ANSWER MINE PLEASE:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
My Husband has to have one kind of shampoo and will not settle for any other kind.It is a name brand shampoo and conditioner.
not really, my family is on a budget, and i discovered Suave which is cheap is has awesome scents. but ya it doesnt really matter
I agree with the 1st answer. If it works--and it is reasonably priced--I buy it.
I get makeup based on how it looks, not based on what is in it.
As Long As It Works, I Dont' Care .
i only really care for the price and whether it does the job like the first answer =]
neutral. it costs less

No comments:

Post a Comment