Monday, August 23, 2010

My hair is REALLY thick and it gets really frizzy, what is the best shampoo or product to cure my frizzy hair?

I really enjoy the new line out by Pantene. It's called Pro-V Restoratives. They have a line that is specifically for frizzy hair. It is a little more expensive, but the whole line is really good. (But the serum and the soothing balm if you just want product)


The other good line out is by L'Oreal. I would recommend either the Vive Smooth Intense or Ganier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Smooth Line (if not the whole line, I do recommend the Deep Conditioner) or Garnier Fructis Dry and Damaged Line (again, anything-but not the combination 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner).





When you put on a product, apply with you hands, but also be sure to comb it though to distribute it evenly throughout your hair. Also, pat your hair dry with a towel, or use your towel to squeeze out the moisture-don't rub hair dry, that increases frizz. But the best way is to just let it air dry. And once your hair is dry, try not to touch it or run you fingers through it, that also increases frizziness.My hair is REALLY thick and it gets really frizzy, what is the best shampoo or product to cure my frizzy hair?
I have the same problem, and my hair's a nightmare when it's humid. Advice: don't try Brilliant Brunette products. It doesn't work. Also TRY Vive by Loreal. It worked pretty well for me. Report Abuse
My hair is REALLY thick and it gets really frizzy, what is the best shampoo or product to cure my frizzy hair?
biosilk silk therapy. It works wonders. Also I love the brilliant brunette products. But Biolage and Biosilk well make your hair look great!!
I just switched to Tresemme - there's a formula for brittle hair. It seems to help. I use the shampoo, rinse well, and then towel dry, and put the conditioner on my hands and run my fingers through my curls.
Take 1 teable spoo of honey %26amp; an egg mix together,leave it on for 30 mins,you will get the result
Go to a salon and get one of their products that is made especially good for that....they really work well!
my hair is naturally curly and gets really curly when It's damp outside. or high humidity. I have never used anything that last past a couple hours as far as off the store shelf. Maybe there is a home remedy out there. Would be interested myself. I have'nt used anything out of the Salon that works for very long either.
i have the same problem..and i just used tresemmes shampoo and use lots of conditionar..it does wonders for your hair..then rinse your hair out so you can get all excess water out and leave it to dry natually then when your hair is slightly damp tie it back into a plait and spray tresemme hairspay over the plait which would give your hair a sleek look.. then when you wake up the next morning take out your plait and your hair will have a lush style to it without being frizzy..good luck
pantene


their pro-v conitioner works ALOT


I have the same problem. i use a big straitener to make mine unfrizzy and thick
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment