Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Is a Shampoo, Conditioner, and a Leave-in Product that Really Grows Hair?

I really want to grow my hair. Wha products really grow hair fast?What Is a Shampoo, Conditioner, and a Leave-in Product that Really Grows Hair?
Try Olive oil products, its really good. My hair is pretty long and i use itWhat Is a Shampoo, Conditioner, and a Leave-in Product that Really Grows Hair?
Sorry I'm being so vague, but I cnt remembr the name of it. It's a new product frm Herbal essences in a pink/green bottle that makes ur hair grow longer and it's supposed 2 work rly well.
Nothing makes your hair grow faster, especially anything ON your head, where the hair is dead already. The best thing you can do is take vitamins which will make it healthier and stronger.
idk what it's called but it has a horse on the shampoo bottles.


it makes hair grow really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment