Saturday, July 24, 2010

I just bought aussie sydney smooth shampoo and aussie sydney smooth 3 minute miracle. Do these products work??

I've heard good things about Aussie. Does the 3 minute miracle stuff actually work miracles?I just bought aussie sydney smooth shampoo and aussie sydney smooth 3 minute miracle. Do these products work??
we dont use anything else in our house! 3 minute miracle, if you actually leave it on for a good 3 minutes makes you hair feel instantly silkier when rinsing. its AMAZAZAZING. an even better one is 3 minute miracle deep.





another trick to silkier hair is rising in cool water, it makes hair really soft and shiny!





ENJOY!I just bought aussie sydney smooth shampoo and aussie sydney smooth 3 minute miracle. Do these products work??
i have wavy hair too...it wont make it straight or anything...itll just feel ammazazazaing! Report Abuse

well it makes your hair smooth and silky
well...im mixed, and i tried the aussie 3 minute miracle deep moist, and it didnt really do anything for my hair. it smelled great...but my hair was the same. then i bought their leave in creme moist...and the leave in creme was like gel, it was all sticky on my hair...and it made my hair all hard and crunchy like gel, so i had to wash it out. but it might work for you, cuz i got it cuz everyone else was saying that it worked for them also. so it might work for u.
Don't leave it in for an hour, it wil damage your hair. Use it for 5 minutes max, once a week. I haven't actually used them yet (I'm thinking about it because I've heard VERY good things about it), but from what I've heard, they should work very well. My friend uses an Aussie conditioner (not sure which one) and her hair is very smooth, soft, shiny, and healthy.
It works but I think better for you to leave the 3-minute miracle on hair for at least an hour before washing off, it works a lot better that way. You can check my review on it in the source.
Yes, the three minute miracle conditioner does really work. your hair is really soft and shiny. My mom and both used this and it helped alot. Hair does really look healthy and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment