Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is a good shampoo/conditioner or product to make your hair glossy?

I use the Remington Wet2Straight and a CHI straightener. What is good for glossy hair? L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss?What is a good shampoo/conditioner or product to make your hair glossy?
when I straighten my hair my hair looks smooth and shiny after I use heat spray before I straighten it. or try some smooth and shiny products. hope that helps you.What is a good shampoo/conditioner or product to make your hair glossy?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate-free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells absolutely awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types with different scents which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, sect Wal-Mart and CVS. You'll love it!!!





http://www.organixhair.com/
i would use any of those hair glosses. they seem work the best. i get my conditioner from a saloon, i just use conditioner that i can put a comb thru my hair right after i wash it. If I cant do that I try a new one. i have very long hair and the one im using right now is fantastic s ams dry/ damaged conditioner even tho i dont have damaged hair. thus is probably why my hair is down to butt. stick with the hydrating conditioners.
basically anyone that u like. what i do is, i use my conditioner, and leave it in for 5 or 6 minutes, then wash it out. afterwards my hair feels really soft and smooth and shiny. aslo u can add a little bit of honey to ur shampoo, and that works too. :)
I use herbal essenses [sp] but I leave in the conditioner while I shave my legs then wash it out and my hair is smooth, shiny, soft, and perfect. I love it. goodluck!
i use this shiny stuff by chi that comes in a small bottle for about $10-$15.

No comments:

Post a Comment