Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any one knows of good shampoo and condition and hair products for fine hair?

i would like to make my hair nice and full..Any one knows of good shampoo and condition and hair products for fine hair?
Matrix Biolage line of hair care products.


If you don't want salon use Nexus available at Wal MartAny one knows of good shampoo and condition and hair products for fine hair?
Biosilk or Kiehl
Body Full by Redken, Pure Abundance by Aveda
suave works for me
I agree with the Matriax, I have baby fine and very thin hair. It works well.
you should try the new shampoo from Bath and Body works. It gives you more body, plus it is for fine and normal hair, and it really works and they have great scents.
Alterna Caviar Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. So unbelievably awesome. I cannot tell you what a difference that has made to my hair.
please do not think I am crazy and I really hope you do this. I promise it will work... you need to use horse shampoo. It sounds weird but it makes it grow faster and healthier and if you look it up on the internet you will see many women use it. I personally know people who use it.
biolage line is awesome


matrix is pretty good as well they are professional..you have to get them at a salon or have someone get them at a beauty supply store
i use VO5 and it works great for my thin hair.
I just tried Aussie Awesome Volume shampoo and conditioner. I have fine but curly hair and it works great. It is not overly moisturizing but gives great volume. It smells great too with a melon scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment