Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can anyone tell me where to find Bestline Products, Inc. ZIF cleaner and Car shampoo and where to purchase it?

Trying to get some more of this product and am having a hard time finding it. The bottle says it's from San Jose California. This product I know is not sold in stores but I can't find the company to see if I can purchase it in cases. The ZIF is an all purpose cleaner and the Car Shampoo is a car cleaner. Please Help!Can anyone tell me where to find Bestline Products, Inc. ZIF cleaner and Car shampoo and where to purchase it?
have you tried ebay, sometimes it seems to be the only place to get things like that, good luck and i hope you find it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought several bottles of Zif! at a variety store near my home. Email me if you're interested in buying some from me.
mlb111774@aim.com

Post a Comment