Saturday, July 24, 2010

Best shampoo, conditioner, products?

What is the BEST shampoo anc conditioner and why?


Best product? (serum,gel,etc.)





I'm talking smooth silky straight hair when straightened,


Nice curls/waves when scrunched.





What do YOU think? :)Best shampoo, conditioner, products?
The best product is Garnier Fructis products for your hair.





http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>





You can match you hair quality up and pick the best shampoo by pantene.





http://www.pantene.com/jsp/category/cate鈥?/a>





You can match you hair quality up and pick the best conditioner by pantene.





http://www.pantene.com/jsp/category/cate鈥?/a>





Head %26amp; Shoulders is also a good one too--





http://www.headandshoulders.com/en_US/de鈥?/a>Best shampoo, conditioner, products?
every different type of hair,uses different shampoo and conditioner,its according to the individual and how they like their hair..and what works for them..having said that...my daughter use dove,my husband only use johnsons baby shampoo and it works fine,me I use Bio-lage I get this at the salon,it cost a bit but I find it to be the best..your hairdresser should be able to tell you which you should get for your type of hair cause she knows your hair type..good luck.
i think you should use creamsilk stand-out straight condotioner for your hair, if you want it straight and stands out on the crowd... hehe...


but every hair differs from each other so you should try to know what your hair type is... if you go to a salon, ask them what conditioner suits your hair really well
i say in first place





head and shoulders (shampoo and seperate conditioner)





always gives a nice shine and feels really soft :)





and second Dove





Does the same as above, :) but i prefer head and shoulders
I have tried many for my daughter with the same hair.


Herbal Essence, sleek and shine works best for her.


Also, once a week she does the deep 3-min conditioning.


I wish I could transplant her hair onto my head... :)
i use pantene and my hair is silky smooth shiny sleek has more body and smells really good .


they make this new conditioner were it takes away 3 months of damage in 3 minutes


i hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment