Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best shampoos and hair products for me to use?

I have fairly straight hair that goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades. It gets really oily easily (like within a day). I used Head and Shoulders for a while then BioSilk and now Herbal Essences and in the beginning they all work fine then my scalp gets itchy and I want something new that will last, and I want it to work. Any ideas?What is the best shampoos and hair products for me to use?
I would suggest Garnier Fructis Long And Strong shampoo and conditioner.. Its really good.. Will also remove that oily content..





Or Dove Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner.. Overall a nice product





Another option can be Garnier Fructis Daily Care Shampoo and conditioner.. It is also good for oily hairWhat is the best shampoos and hair products for me to use?
paul mitchell.


Biolage


Go to the salon, they have so many new ones out now, worth the few extra bucks than that junk sold in the pharmacies.
you should try garnier it really works for me...or you can try dove also....these two products have worked great for me

No comments:

Post a Comment