Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hair survey, which shampoo, conditioner, styling products do you use...?

1) which shampoo do you use


2) which conditioner do you use


3) which styling products do you use


4) how do you usually style your hair


5) what are your ';issues'; with your hair


6) your dream hair is _________Hair survey, which shampoo, conditioner, styling products do you use...?
1) I use Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugarbeet shampoo...it's natural, so while it doesn't lather as much as other shampoos, it doesn't damage your hair or coat it with gunky build-up.





2) Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugarbeet conditioner - if you've got oily hair, it could leave your hair looking greasy, but if you don't it really does leave your hair very shiny.





3) The only thing I use is Aveda Control Paste. This is also a natural product. It's AMAZING - I don't think it would be the right product if you've got longer hair, but for my hair, which is a bit shorter than chin-length, it's awesome. It's a little pricey, but a little bit goes a very long way and it lasts a long time...it's great for achieving a piecy look as well as for controlling frizzies and for keeping your hair in place.





4) I've got pretty short layered hair with bangs. I wear my hair with a very far left part, and generally the bangs are kind of sideswept. The hair I pretty much leave as is...I'll straighten the front (it's more layered and also shorter in the back, so it's not long enough to straighten) a little bit, and then I'll put the control paste in, and I'm done.





5) At the moment my hair is still getting used to an unnatural part (it's farther left now than it used to be), so sometimes it's difficult to get my hair to not rebel against the part. Also, sometimes longer hairs get mixed in with my bangs, and it's hard to separate them out because they stick to hair that is actually part of my bangs.





6) My dream hair is shiny, frizz-free, neither dry nor greasy, short and cute. Right now my hair is achieving that better than it ever has before, so I'm pretty happy. :)Hair survey, which shampoo, conditioner, styling products do you use...?
1) which shampoo do you use? auite almso anything- from sunsilk to gliss, even tea tree or vosine if im not feeling well- the clean medic-y smell comforts me


2) which conditioner do you use? a large bottle of tee tree wilkos own brand or just any other cheap brand


3) which styling products do you use? I have charles worthington heat protection spray and sensitive scalp silversun hairspray.


4) how do you usually style your hair? I will usually just (with a paddle brush) dry my hair and try to stop it getting too luggy because of the hair dryer, i'll do it in some sort of parting or do it up in a clip (twist it at the base of the neck then lift) or some loose version. or if i have time to perfectly dry my hair AND curl it before i go out thne i will, sometimes ill still put it in a clip when its curley if im daring and want a nice toussled look.


5) what are your ';issues'; with your hair? That is naturally v.straight and i've never even owned a pair of hair straighteners. I just worry it goes flat after a little while. and by habbiti brush my hair quite alot in th morning to stop it being luggy before i go out- so basically i dry my hair, its nice, then i brush it... its flat and i hate it.


6) your dream hair is _________? something slightly toussled, rocky, grunge maybe, in natural brown shades or in darkish red, but nice and soft, i cant just put aload of gunk on it and hope it works.
1. Redkin Allsoft


2. Redkin Allsoft


3. Sebastian #9 leave in treatment or Paul Mitchel Round Trip


4. I don't comb it after I shower, I just scrunch it (I have curly hair), put product in it then put a headband on


5. my hair is huge and frizzy! no matter what I do if I comb it or anything when it's wet to style it it gets really frizzy. if I just push it back with a headband it at least looks okay


6. super straight and shiny!
1) tresseme


2)garnier fructis


3)sunsilk straighten up and loreal shine spray


4)left side ponytail with headband or down with sidebangs


5)can get wacky and wavy, doesnt stay put


6) a light brunette with golden highlights and swoop bangs=)
1. Pantene Pro V Relaxed and Natural


2. Pantene Pro V Relaxed and Natural


3. Herbal Tea Tree Gro from Organics by Africa's Best


4. I comb out my fro daily


5. None, my hair is fabulous as it is!


6. Exactly the way it is now; healthy and strong.
redken color extend


redken all soft


bed head manipulator


bedhead hard head hairspray


big sexy hair spray %26amp; play


pantene sheer voulme hairspray


gariner shine glossing spray


%26amp; im going to get bed head cocky


tease it really big and add extenstionz!!


dry alittle bit


i have my dream hair!!!!
Redken





Redken





Tresume or Redken, mousse, gel, and hair spray, anti snap, simply straigght





blow dry/flat iron straight or go curly





none





the way it is
1) john freida sheer blonde


2) john freida sheer blonde


3) john freida sheer blonde- tousled tresses its a spray wax.


4) i straighten it or i spray it and leave it wavy %26amp; natural


5) mine is half straight and half wavy. and its frizzy!


6) jessica albas!!
1) Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight pin-straight shampoo


2) Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight pin-straight conditioner


3) VO5 hairspray, Chi silk infusion


4) down


5) I wish i had curly hair, seems too thin will almost never stay up through the day


6) My dream hair is soft and loose curls
1) Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine


2) Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner


3) Silk Drops and V05 Extreme Heat Defense protecting spray


4) My issues are that my hair is a crappy, thin, in-between straight and wavy and doesn't look nice unless I use hot styling tools.


5) My dream hair is long and thick, looks great after only blow drying, and is maintenace free.
1)Baking soda and apple cidar vinegar for shampoo


2)Aubrey Organics (moisture) ORS (protein)


3)Aubrey Organics leave in, Chi silk infusion,coconut oil, shea butter, almond oil, vegetable glyerin


4)Bun or straightened w/ side fringe


5)Nada, my hair is very moisturized and ridiculously shiny for some reason


6) Waist length shiny, healthy, bouncy hair.
1) Creme Of Nature


2) Marc Anthony


3) Aussie Leave In Conditioner, Sebastian Potion 9, Tresemme Mousse, Aussie Sprunch


4) Diffuser, I wear my hair down.


5) Poofs out %26amp; frizzes /:


6) Curls like Beyonce [:
1) herbal essences


2) same


3) dont use them if i do its ';white rain';


4) i do all kinds of things (my mom is a haridresser and has been forever!)


5) um...i dont have any


6) not to have a ';cow lick'; on my hari line in the front
1) pantenne pro v restoratives


2) pantenne pro v restoratives


3) tresemme heat tamer spray


4) straighten it


5) when i go out side my hair goes frizzy


6) long straight easy flowing hair and easy to maintain

No comments:

Post a Comment