Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is a good lengthening shampoo and conditioner/product?

HELPP! i have like hair right below my chest. and i am about to get it trimmed so it can get all the split ends out and grow longer and healthier and im going shopping tonightt. i want some options on some good lengthening shampoos or conditioners. or even a product that i can put in my hairr.





-please be a reasonable price. :)





THANKKSS!What is a good lengthening shampoo and conditioner/product?
The best way to get your hair to grow is to use products that keep it healthy. I am a hair model and if you want to see results then look on email me and Ill send you my myspace page and you can see for yourself! It is VERY important for me to keep my hair healthy. One product that will help your hair grow faster is prenatal vitamins. Yep...even if your not prego! It will also make your nails grow too! You don't want long nasty hair so use the correct products. Don't use products that have alcohol. All that does is dry it out and you will feel a difference when you stop using those products! There are some products at your local beauty supply stores that don't have it and I use a line from Sally Beauty that does not contain alcohol for styling. I also use a leave in conditioner that I use everyday and since I was a baby and it is called infusion. I spoil myself with shampoo and conditioner and use purology which is about 20.00 or something a bottle but victoria secret sells some good moisterizing shampoo that is 3 for $24 usually and lasts a long time. OR use Dove it is really good and costs about $2.00. Every now and then put some olive oil on and let it set for awhile while your cleaning or resting whatever! Great to fix damaged and dry hair. Good luck babe!What is a good lengthening shampoo and conditioner/product?
im pretty sure no commerical product woul work.. ive heard that the ancient egyptians used something called kesh yog? a type of oil.. could get it off the internet i guess. also u jus need 2 eat lots of protein thats probs a more realistic way to do it lol good luck :)
pantene %26amp; herbal essences have really good shampoos if you want to grow out your hair. they help keep it healthy and strong. There are all different types of each brand so i'm sure you'll find a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment