Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do i make my hair straight, without buying products... just shampoo or naturals ?

my hair is curly, i hate them curly, i mean, my hair is an afro... how do i make them straight, u know like girls hair ? i tried pantene condition shampoo and it didnt help... what shoud i do ???How do i make my hair straight, without buying products... just shampoo or naturals ?
Honestly, buying a straightener is your best bet, in my opinion.


If you don't want that, try Herbal Essences' Dangerously Straight shampoo and conditioner, or John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead shampoo and conditioner.How do i make my hair straight, without buying products... just shampoo or naturals ?
DONT FLAT IRON IT my sister used one and her hair burned off from using it to much my suggestion? go to a hair salon or you can blow dry it straight
take a towel and towel dry your hair. start from root and go to the tips and rub back and forth all the ways down with your head flipped upside down. flip the towel over and repeat until hair is almost dry. your hair will still be wavy but much less so than before.
Flat iron. Have a friend help you. Its time-consuming. Use Curl Tamer if you have the money. It helps a lot. Check out this book from the library:
blow dry it straight with a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment